Come visit Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge Bolton and you’ll see why we’ve been voted a top favourite restaurant in the Bolton Community. Located on McEwan Dr., by the Landmark Cinemas 7 (formerly Empire 7), we are open 7 days a week – early mornings and late nights – and offer complete menu options for dining. Easily accessible and with plenty of free parking, we invite you to “Escape the Ordinary” ™ and enjoy our welcoming surroundings and great food. With 95 indoor seats and a newly renovated “best patio in Bolton”, we’re proud to be a local Bolton favourite and a Tripadvisor Excellence Award recipient as a top dining destination.
"Redefining the Cafe experience ™" since 1996, Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge is a fully licensed family restaurant, offering a large variety of great menu options including: full service breakfasts (served daily until 4pm), seafood, steaks, burgers, sandwiches, vegetarian fare, fresh fruit smoothies, and rotating daily special features; as well as exotic desserts, traditional european cappuccinos and specialty beverages.
Symposium restaurants are a unique and exciting concept with a contemporary twist on a traditional cafe. Upscale, yet casual, the Symposium’s unique decor provides the perfect ambiance for any type of gathering: from business functions and family celebrations, to intimate dinners and formal cocktail parties. Open 7 days a week from early mornings to late evenings, we also offer open air dining options with vibrant, social, full- service seasonal patios. A complete Symmetry for the Senses ™
Try everyone’s favourite meal deal with our 7-Day promotions – the most innovative and popular in the Ontario restaurant market! And when combined with the Symposium Cafe customer service and quality, it’s no wonder Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge continues to be honoured with Readers’ Choice awards including Best Breakfast, Best Brunch, Best Family Restaurant, Best Business lunch, Best Desserts, Best Atmosphere and Best Bistro. Come see why Symposium Cafe is your best dining option in Bolton.
- Full service Breakfast/Brunch menu: Omelettes, Waffles, French Toast, Freshly squeezed juices
- Lunch menu: burgers, salads, soup, appetizers, sandwiches, and full breakfast menu til 4 pm
- Dinner menu: steaks, seafood, pastas, rice bowls and unique appetizers
- Fully licensed lounge: specialty cocktails, over 30 martini options, 12 beer on tap, 34 varieties of wine, specialty coffee beverages.
- Late night Kitchen open: full restaurant menu available til closing including burgers, steaks, seafood
- Our restaurants are open early mornings and late nights
- Award winning restaurant concept
- Scenic patio dining
- Upscale, romantic restaurant: perfect for engagements, anniversaries, rehearsal dinners
- Good selection of vegetarian menu options
- Extensive selection of decadent mouth- watering desserts: cakes, freshly made waffles, ice-cream, crepes
- Kid’s menu
- Early Bird Breakfast
- Early Bird Dinners
- Monday special: $5 burgers and $5 domestic pints
- Tuesday special: $5 gl of wine and 12.95 pasta and rice bowl specials
- Wednesday special: $5.25 Martinis and $10.95 Mussels
- Thursday special: $48 Date night – Dinner for Two deal
Sunday – Thursday
8am to 12am
Friday & Saturday
8am to 1am
Prices subject to change
| Symposium Cafe Bolton Restaurant & Lounge
Tel: 905-857-8818 | Fax: 905-857-9223 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|192 McEwan Drive E., Bolton, Ontario, Canada, L7E 4E5
Need another reason to visit Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge Bolton? Check out reviews from our loyal customers on TripAdvisor, Yelp and Zomato. Here’s what they’re saying:
- Enjoyed breakfast here…would recommend it highly
- Cajun dusted shrimp – absolutely delicious
- Pesto chicken sandwich (great flavour) … Chicken parmigiana sandwich (yum)
- Now I find out it’s everyone’s favourite!
- Good food, friendly service, great desserts
- ...best fresh squeezed O.J. and wonderful smoothies
- Breakfast of champions…Very Tasty
- Wonderful meal and enjoyed the patio
- Great birthday brunch. I would go back.
- ...highly recommend the “carmalot cake” - sinful rich...gooey caramel
- Definitely something for everyone
- A great place to meet friends, have a coffee or lunch/dinner
- Great food. Great service..
- It’s almost worth picking a smaller meal just to get dessert